What are photoshoots and gatherings?
Photoshoots and gatherings are different from the typical programming of panels, workshops and events, in that they don’t take place inside of rooms. This can be anything from a cosplay photoshoot to a gathering of people that are all into the same series that just want to chat.
Organizers of gatherings will not be compensated with a badge.
Photoshoot and gathering rules:
- In order for your fan gathering to be on the official schedule, it needs to be open to all attendees, and it needs to be an all-ages event!
- There will be no 18+ gatherings/photoshoots.
- All gatherings/photoshoots are given one hour. You do not need to fill the entire hour, however you may not go over your one hour time slot.
Where are the 3 locations of photoshoots and gatherings?
- the upstairs lobby
- downstairs under the escalators
- the gazebo (the rain location will be just inside the convention center in the hallway near the gazebo)
If they are accepted, fan gatherings submitted through this application will appear on the official schedule, and be guaranteed a spot in the convention center.
(Note that even if you request a specific location or time, your gathering may be scheduled in a different time/place due to schedule conflicts)
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.