Join us for our fourth formal ball on the evening of April 1st in the main ballroom for an evening of dancing and a refreshing atmosphere. The music played will be catering to dance styles such as waltz, foxtrot, and tango.
The ball will have a charge of $5 at the door to attend.
As with any formal events there is an enforced dress attire of black suit and tie. Below are some general rules and guidelines of what to wear to the ball.
- T-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes are not acceptable attire. This includes Chuck Taylor styled shoes, even if you consider them your dance shoes. English riding boots are acceptable so long as it doesn’t look like you went mud wrestling in them.
- Men or women crossplaying should wear a tuxedo or formal military attire.
- Women or men crossplaying should wear a ballgrown. Cocktail dresses are cool too. Your dress should be no shorter than your knees.
- Large props or accessories will not be allowed into the ballroom. Leave your wings and Masamunes at home!
- Yes you may cosplay! We encourage you to do so. Make sure your cosplay follows the above guidelines.
If you have any questions or want to know if your outfit is acceptable please email email@example.com