By purchasing a convention badge, you agree to abide by all rules and policies set forth by NashiCon:
Anyone found breaking any of our rules or policies may be asked by staff to leave the convention.
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the convention center. This includes all forms of candy.
- Don’t deface or destroy the convention center. This can include: drawing with sidewalk chalk, sticking stickers anywhere, graffiti, smearing makeup, damaging the floors by wearing abrasive or sharp shoes, etc.
- No live animals will be allowed in the convention center. Service animals are okay.
- Ice skates, roller skates, roller blades, heelies, and other footwear with similar functions are not allowed in the convention center. Ice skates are considered live steel, and even with blade guards on them they can be dangerous to attendees and the convention center.
- No smoking, drinking, or vaping in or near the convention center. This includes the use of smoke or fog machines.
- Nashicon has a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. If you are being harassed, please do not hesitate to find the nearest member of staff and report the incident.
- Attendees 12 and under must have an accompanying chaperone who is 18 or older. Attendees 18 and under must leave an emergency contact number with registration. Anyone under the age of 12 found without a chaperone will be evicted from the premises, with no re-entry during the weekend.
- NashiCon is a family-friendly convention. Any events with a 16+ designation will require ID. No ID, no event entry.
- No running or disturbing other convention attendees.
- No handcuffs, leashes, or things that attach two people together. These are a tripping and choking hazard.
- No soliciting. This includes signs asking for hugs, candy, petition signatures, and things of that nature.
- If there are other events in the convention center this year, so please be respectful of them. If we receive complaints from the other events, you will be asked to leave.
- Please stay within the designated convention area.
- NashiCon is not responsible for property lost, damaged, or stolen due to negligence.
- Lost and found is at the information/volunteer ops table. Any items not claimed by a week after the convention will be donated to a local charity.
- First-aid is available in the registration area. If you have a serious emergency, please notify a staff member immediately.
- Please take care of yourself. Take a shower, eat, and make sure you are well hydrated
- Do not block traffic flow to take pictures or chat. Find a place off to the side of the traffic flow. This includes in the main hallways, panel rooms, Dealers Room, and the escalator.
- The escalators are not toys. Anyone found playing on them will be evicted from the convention, with no re-entry during the weekend.
- If you are concerned about your safety walking back to your hotel room or car, please notify the staff and we’ll be happy to get you there safely
- No live steel. Stainless steel is live steel. This means real knives, swords, and anything generally sharp, pointy, or dangerous made of metal. THIS INCLUDES ICE SKATES.
- Weapons must be peace-bonded. This must be done for you at registration or con ops.
- By state law, prop guns must have an orange tip, and must not be able to function or fire projectiles of any sort, including airsoft or nerf guns.
- Bows of any sort must be un-strung, and thus unable to fire projectiles
- No explosives or real weapons. This includes nightsticks, pepper spray, and self-defense items.
- Be responsible with your props and weapons. If you attack anyone, you will be evicted from the convention.
- No large props are allowed in the Dealers Room. This includes large wings.
- If your prop or cosplay impedes traffic or the view of a panel, you will be requested to move or change.
- Any weapons and props that violate our policies will be confiscated by security. You will be able to pick up your props after the convention.
- Nudity is not a costume. Minimum coverage (modest bathing suit) is required.
- Wear shoes at all times. Even if your character is barefoot, you need to have something covering your feet.
- If your costume includes body paint, please make sure that you seal it properly!
- Cosplay is NOT required to attend NashiCon.
- If your costume is in violation of any rules, or a staff member deems it inappropriate, you will be asked to change.
NashiCon is a family-friendly convention, so please behave accordingly!